6.6.14

#HollandandBarrettBuddies // The Haul

You'll probably have realised that I'm fairly new to this whole health and fitness scene, so it's fair to say that the Holland and Barrett website is rather overwhelming to me. I hadn't realised how many varieties of seed there were? Anyway, luckily my buddy Gemma was on hand to choose a few items for me, and ship them to my house courtesy of Holland and Barrett - I also did the same for her, and you can see what I picked here.

I've tried quite a few of the products already and so far I'm rather impressed! Chia seeds are fab - why has it taken me this long to try them? They're so good for you but you can hardly tell they're there - perfect.

Agarve nectar has been mentioned quite a lot recently, and so far I'm really enjoying it. I've seen a delicious chocolate brownie recipe that uses this and I'm definitely going to give it a go. Another thing required in the aforementioned recipe is coconut oil. Yep, the infamous do-all product. This is probably the item I'm most excited to try - not only in cooking, but as a beauty product.

Gemma also sent me a variety of teas to try out, and at the moment I'm loving the Pukka Night Time one. It does taste rather strange to begin with, but it is super relaxing - perfect for this stressful exam period. A few more items included in my package were; coconut water, dried fruit mixes, lemon juice and some supplements specifically for teens.

I have quite a few recipe posts planned - that include these ingredients - so keep an eye out for those!

No comments :

Post a Comment