1.4.14

The New Obsession

If you'd told me that I'd get excited about new trainers, 6 months ago, I would have laughed at you. Me? Enjoying exercise and all that goes with it? Anyway, I didn't really have any running shoes, so a trip to buy some was definitely necessary.

I ended up buying these beauties for only £16 in Sports Direct, and I love them. They're so comfortable and the colours are absolutely gorgeous. They're really lightweight, and I can't wait to take them on their first run.

We're going to Florida in the summer, and I've decided that a pair of Nike Free Run's are a necessary purchase. But until then, these trainers are going to be perfect!

2 comments :

  1. Really nice!
    Michelaxx

    pursuingadreamcalledlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sports Direct have such great deals on running shoes. Last year I bought a pair worth £140 for £30! Admittedly they don't get much use at the moment, but I am planning to start running again soon!
    Beth
    swallowsandskylines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete